Azure Integration Platform Owner
Since its foundation almost hundred years ago, the goal of DEKRA has been to ensure the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment. The company currently employs around 44,000 people all around the world.
Right now we are looking for IT professionals with dedication and commitment to innovation in our newly built DEKRA IT Nearshore Center. Want to be part of a constantly growing, innovative and multinational team?
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Global IT Division. Come and work as an Azure Integration Platform Owner at DEKRA where we offer great benefits with opportunities to advance and develop in a team full of professionals.
What you will be doing:
- You will be the Platform Owner of DEKRA's Global Integration Platform (GIL), a new initiative that serves as a central communication hub to connect our key global business applications.
- You’ll join our agile team consisting of Azure architects and developers. We will all work closely together to implement new application integrations and common services, sharing our knowledge and experiences with each other.
- You will be the link between the business software areas and the DevOps team, having a detailed understanding of the ongoing and planned integration activities.
- You will participate in pre-project discussions to identify new integration opportunities within DEKRA by listening to both internal and external stakeholders, providing feedback on feasibility, timing, and inclusion in our implementation roadmap. You should be able to plan and maintain the required team capacity, including necessary external resources.
- Working closely with the DevOps team and the product owners of the integration projects, you will make sure the requirements are complete and clearly defined, so that the architects can estimate and break down these in even smaller subtasks.
- It will be up to you to do the requirement prioritization with the project product owners, making sure that the milestones of the project roadmap are achievable.
- You will help maintaining the high quality of the integration platform documentation, making sure that all changes and capabilities are described properly by the team members.
What makes you the best fitting candidate:
- Hold an Engineering- or Computer Science degree
- Have experience with agile development processes
- Be a good communicator/people person with logical thinking and team management skills
- Microsoft Azure (preferred) or GCP, AWS cloud technologies
- Business application integration
- Project management and IT-Business relationship management
- Technical story writing and architecture documentation
- Basic cloud and networking
- Excellent English proficiency
- It would be nice if you have experience with:
- Azure DevOps tools
- Major enterprise business applications such as SAP and Salesforce
- German proficiency
What we offer:
- Long term career perspective
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Cafeteria and annual performance orianted bonus
- Health insurance
- Company phone and notebook
- Training oppurtunities and continuous professional development (language trainings and professional trainings as well)
- Travel allowance
- Bilingual environment and international projects
- Oppurtinity to work in a modern office with coffee and drinks, under flexible working conditions
- Home office opportunity (2 times per week)
- Regularly organized team events and team buildings (according to the actual COVID restrictions)
Place of Work: Budapest One Business Park (Budapest, XI.)
Start date: Immediately
Apply for the job
Please fill the form.