Azure Solutions Architect
Since its foundation in 1925, DEKRA has been ensuring the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment through a tradition of innovative thinking. This approach is something we strive to embrace, whether it's in the practical tasks our employees perform or in the community-shaping office life.
In just two years, DEKRA Nearshore Center has grown from a concept to a rapidly growing company that is a cornerstone of the parent company's global IT infrastructure.
Your contribution to achieving global safety, security, and sustainability:
- Design, implement and maintain Microsoft Azure solutions, including major services related to IaaS, Paas, and Saas, with cloud first and SaaS first policies.
- Interact with network to integrate it.
- Interact with developers to create and maintain pipelines from Azure DevOps
- Define/Manage cloud policies on security, updates, patching, maintenance plans and backup/restores.
- Facilitate and support migration and cloud transformation projects.
- Integrate and maintain infra as code, within landing zones.
- Analyse, debug and solve service issues and interruptions. Train 1st level of support.
- 2nd Level Support for Microsoft Azure platform solutions including standby service
The more points that apply to you, the more you can earn with us:
- 3+ years of experience with Azure platform
- Terraform knowledge
- Landing zone concept knowledge
- Excellent Azure architecture and platform service skills and experience
- Experience with cloud migration projects
- Experience designing and implementing high availability and dynamic scalability solutions on Azure
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners as well as clients
In return, we are offering you:
- A full week to onboard and get to know us – guided by your personal buddy
- Company notebook and phone with unlimited calls and data - for personal usage too
- Travel allowance & several cafeteria options
CAREER & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Long term career perspective ensured by a personal development plan and coaching opportunity
- Continuous professional development: training opportunities for both hard and soft skills – Udemy, Microsoft ESI, language classes and many more!
- We value your achievements: the annual bonus is based on your performance
- Enjoy the fruits in the kitchen
- Several ergonomic asset options – like walking pads for meetings or taking a break
- Medicover health insurance (Blue Package)
- Did we mention that the office rooftop has a running track?
DIVERSE COMMUNITY & CULTURE
- Bilingual environment & international projects
- Regularly organized team events
- Charity and other CSR projects in working hours
- We build on trust - we can provide flexible options to ensure your work-life balance
- Brand new office with everyting you need: coffee, drinks, fruits and specific areas tailored to your needs – focus or collaboration work, phone booth, social room and many more!
- Easy accessibility with public transport and car as well
- Hybrid workplace: social engagement in the office and home office opportunity (2 days/week)
Place of Work: Budapest One Business Park (Budapest, XI.)
Still not convinced? Then take this as an invitation – come and see where and how we are working over a coffee or at the foosball table!
Apply for the job
Please fill the form.