Azure Integration Architect
Since its foundation in 1925, DEKRA has been ensuring the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment through a tradition of innovative thinking. This approach is something we strive to embrace, whether it's in the practical tasks our employees perform or in the community-shaping office life.
In just two years, DEKRA Nearshore Center has grown from a concept to a rapidly growing company that is a cornerstone of the parent company's global IT infrastructure.
Your contribution to achieving global safety, security, and sustainability:
- Working closely with the other integration team members, you'll play crucial part in our projects by architecting and building smart integration solutions using the latest Microsoft Azure technologies
- You will actively participate in technical discussions to understand the end-to-end solution architecture of the projects, in order to identify the integration needs and implement the most appropriate integration patterns
- While the primary focus of this senior role is to provide Azure architectural expertise and solution design for the integration requirements, you will also actively support the developers, take part in the sprint planning, find and propose best practices for development and testing
The more points that apply to you, the more you can earn with us:
- Hold relevant MS Azure certificate(s)
- Have at least 5 years experience with Microsoft Azure architecture and development
- Hold an Engineering- or Computer Science degree/or a comparable training with many years of practical experience
- Be a team-player who is able to provide professional support for the other team members to find the best solutions
- Microsoft Azure architecture design
- Development in .NET or in Java, preferably on Azure Logic Apps
- Deep understanding of the Azure eco-system, especially the integration relevant components (APIM, Service Bus, Event Bus, Function Apps, Logic Apps, etc)
- Integration patterns and components (web services, MQ, API GW, etc.)
- OpenAPI 3.x
- Networking and security
- Architecture documentation tools and frameworks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Believing that the whole is more than the sum of its parts: a.k.a. teamwork is essential to move forward
- Being eager to share knowledge across departments and being open to acquire knowledge from others too
- Taking education and self-development as a fundamental part of your routine
- Thinking that a workplace is not just a place to work, but a social environment as well
In return, we are offering you:
- A full week to onboard and get to know us – guided by your personal buddy
- Company notebook and phone with unlimited calls and data - for personal usage too
- Travel allowance & several cafeteria options
CAREER & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Long term career perspective ensured by a personal development plan and coaching opportunity
- Continuous professional development: training opportunities for both hard and soft skills – Udemy, Microsoft ESI, language classes and many more!
- We value your achievements: the annual bonus is based on your performance
- Enjoy the fruits in the kitchen
- Several ergonomic asset options – like walking pads for meetings or taking a break
- Medicover health insurance (Blue Package)
- Did we mention that the office rooftop has a running track?
DIVERSE COMMUNITY & CULTURE
- Bilingual environment & international projects
- Regularly organized team events
- Charity and other CSR projects in working hours
- We build on trust - we can provide flexible options to ensure your work-life balance
- Brand new office with everyting you need: coffee, drinks, fruits and specific areas tailored to your needs – focus or collaboration work, phone booth, social room and many more!
- Easy accessibility with public transport and car as well
- Hybrid workplace: social engagement in the office and home office opportunity (2 days/week)
Place of Work: Budapest One Business Park (Budapest, XI.)
Still not convinced? Then take this as an invitation – come and see where and how we are working over a coffee or at the foosball table!
Apply for the job
Please fill the form.