Since its foundation in 1925, DEKRA has been ensuring the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment through a tradition of innovative thinking. This approach is something we strive to embrace, whether it's in the practical tasks our employees perform or in the community-shaping office life.
In just two years, DEKRA Nearshore Center has grown from a concept to a rapidly growing company that is a cornerstone of the parent company's global IT infrastructure.
Your contribution to achieving global safety, security, and sustainability:
- Mainly responsible for the architecture of the existing Azure cloud environment, including IAAS, PAAS and SAAS
- Main responsibility for all blueprints in the cloud environment (Cloud servers, APIM, Service plan, Azure DB, AKS,…) based on Terraform code, within our foundation layer
- Define the technological strategy for cloud resources
- Solution Design: The architect collaborates with technical stakeholders (mainly customer architects, engineers and infrastructure teams), and also with project and business managers, to understand their requirements and design a scalable and efficient solutions using Azure services. The main goal is to create architectural diagrams, define deployment models, and select appropriate Azure components.
- Azure Service Selection: The architect evaluates the vast array of Azure services and identifies the most suitable ones to meet the organization's needs. They consider factors like scalability, security, performance, and cost optimization while selecting services such as virtual machines, databases, storage, networking, and identity management.
- Infrastructure Provisioning: Azure Cloud Architects design the infrastructure required to support cloud solutions. Architects guide and support activities to set up virtual networks & storage solutions, configure load balancers, establish connectivity with on-premises systems, and implement security measures like firewalls and access control.
- Cost Optimization: They work towards optimizing the cost of Azure solutions by selecting appropriate pricing models, monitoring resource usage, and identifying opportunities for resource consolidation or resizing. They also implement automation and cost management tools to support tracking and controlling the expenses.
- Collaboration and Documentation: Azure Cloud Architects collaborate with cross-functional teams and communicate technical solutions effectively. They document architecture designs, deployment processes, and operational procedures to ensure knowledge transfer and enable support and maintenance activities.
- Participate in L3 operations training and knowledge transfer.
The more points that apply to you, the more you can earn with us:
- Excellent technical skills with min. 3 years’ experience with Microsoft Azure platform, excellent Azure architecture and platform service skills and experience, experience of working in project mode, ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners as well as clients, Agile mindset with hands-on experience with Azure Devops and Confluence or Jira
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Having higher education - Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field with 8+ years relevant work experience
- Believing that the whole is more than the sum of its parts: a.k.a. teamwork is essential to move forward
- Being eager to share knowledge across departments and being open to acquire knowledge from others too
- Taking education and self-development as a fundamental part of your routine
- Thinking that a workplace is not just a place to work, but a social environment as well
In return, we are offering you:
- A full week to onboard and get to know us – guided by your personal buddy
- Company notebook and phone with unlimited calls and data - for personal usage too
- Travel allowance & several cafeteria options
CAREER & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Long term career perspective ensured by a personal development plan and coaching opportunity
- Continuous professional development: training opportunities for both hard and soft skills – Udemy, Microsoft ESI, language classes and many more!
- We value your achievements: the annual bonus is based on your performance
- Enjoy the fruits in the kitchen
- Several ergonomic asset options – like walking pads for meetings or taking a break
- Medicover health insurance (Blue Package)
- Did we mention that the office rooftop has a running track?
DIVERSE COMMUNITY & CULTURE
- Bilingual environment & international projects
- Regularly organized team events
- Charity and other CSR projects in working hours
- We build on trust - we can provide flexible options to ensure your work-life balance
- Brand new office with everyting you need: coffee, drinks, fruits and specific areas tailored to your needs – focus or collaboration work, phone booth, social room and many more!
- Easy accessibility with public transport and car as well
- Hybrid workplace: social engagement in the office and home office opportunity (2 days/week)
Place of Work: Budapest One Business Park (Budapest, XI.)
Still not convinced? Then take this as an invitation – come and see where and how we are working over a coffee or at the foosball table!
Apply for the job
Please fill the form.