Customer Success Manager
Since its foundation almost hundred years ago, the goal of DEKRA has been to ensure the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment. The company currently employs around 46,000 people all around the world.
Right now we are looking for IT professionals with dedication and commitment to innovation in our newly built DEKRA IT Nearshore Center. Want to be part of a constantly growing, innovative and multinational team?
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Global IT Division. Come and work as a Customer Success Manager at DEKRA where we offer great benefits with opportunities to advance and develop in a team full of professionals.
What you will be doing:
- Dekra Global Integrated IT is establishing a new team “Customer Success & Optimization Team” to improve customer satisfaction and experience regarding IT Services and Products provided by Global Infrastructure & Operations (GIO). We seek someone who is enthusiastic about listening customers feedbacks and helping customers efficiently regarding the pain points and root causes elimination.
- As a Customer Success Specialist, you will work directly with our customers, including EVPs, CxOs, directors and managers in all Dekra Legal Entities globally, to proactively find problems, serve as a central point of contact for problems resolution and be the bridge of communication between customers and GIO team, so that customers would experience a partnership that includes excellent service and customer-oriented work attitude.
- Build trusted, consultative relationships with customers to engage them through the onboarding, training and operating phases of GIO services and products. Maintain proactive, regular contact with key users and stakeholders to run proactively health checks to ensure maximize their success throughout the lifecycle.
- Be familiar with GIO organization, processes and services and GIO services roadmap; understand deeply the customer service requests and ordering situation.
- Collect customer feedback through regular interaction, customer satisfaction surveys and feedbacks from customer-facing colleagues. Share the feedbacks with GIO internal departments to evolve and continuously improve GIO services scope, training materials, tools and processes.
- Serve as the central point of contact for customer problems resolution, manage all additional escalation issues until resolved.
- Discover and analyze gaps in the customer experience that may lead to customer disappointment and unsatisfaction. Work cross-functionally with others GIO departments to address such gaps.
- Conduct regular Business Reviews with customers to ensure GIO services and products are helping them meet their business goals.
What makes you the best fitting candidate:
- Bachelor or above degree in IT Management, Information Management & Information System or other related major from an accredited college/university.
- 1-3 years working experience in Customer Service Management or Project Management, in IT Infrastructure & Operations area.
- Basic ITIL knowledge, ITSM knowledge; ServiceNow ITSM experience; or at least willing to learn IT Infrastructure & Operations knowledge.
- Proficient in Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, MS Projects)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to manage stress
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Good team player, with strong ability to work closely with internal and external people
- Passion to continually learn & acquire business, technical & application related skills
- Mixed-culture background, flexible and readiness for traveling
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken) is a must
What we offer:
- Long term career perspective
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Cafeteria and annual performance-oriented bonus
- Health insurance
- Company phone and notebook
- Training opportunities and continuous professional development (language trainings and professional trainings as well)
- Travel allowance
- Bilingual environment and international projects
- Opportunity to work in a modern office with coffee and drinks, under flexible working conditions
- Home office opportunity (2 times per week)
- Regularly organized team events and team buildings (according to the actual COVID restrictions)
Place of Work: Budapest One Business Park (Budapest, XI.)
Start date: Immediately
Apply for the job
Please fill the form.