Since its foundation almost hundred years ago, the goal of DEKRA has been to ensure the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment. The company currently employs around 44,000 people all around the world. Right now we are looking for IT professionals with dedication and commitment to innovation in our newly built DEKRA IT Nearshore Center. Want to be part of a constantly growing, innovative and multinational team?
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Global IT Division. Come and work as a Enterprise Architect at DEKRA where we offer great benefits with opportunities to advance and develop in a team full of professionals.
What you will be doing:
- As an Enterprise Architect at DEKRA you will take lateral leadership over the architects in the various business and platform focused IT units.
- The international set-up with teams distributed all over the world allows you to work from home while connecting to many people and learning about the variety of the local businesses.
- You will guide the architects to actively manage their application portfolio and transforming it together with the business into state-of-the-art digital cloud platforms over the next years.
- As a coach and mentor, you help them identifying and building cross-border solutions and reusable common components.
- Being part of the wider EA community at DEKRA, you will foster to jointly build a modern, Jean and practical EAM, serving the needs of the company and the people.
- Embedded in one team governing IT Strategy, IT and Project Portfolio, IT Security and Enterprise Architecture, you're accountable that all architectural aspects are considered within everyday work in the IT, e.g., by watching over project quality gates.
What makes you the best fitting candidate:
- You have strong expertise (> 5 years) in modern IT and integration architecture, and love to join technology, business, and people.
- You like to drive change and participate in forming a new culture, enabling people to transform their way of working and design the enterprise.
- You support people in collaboratively creating a vision and step by step making it come true, as you combine long-term strategic thinking with an agile mindset and practical hands-on mentality.
- You love to keep many balls in the air, and iteratively drive topics forward and improve.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
- You have a degree in business informatics, computer science or in a similar field/or a comparable training with many years of practical experience.
What we offer:
- Long term career perspective
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Cafeteria and annual performance orianted bonus
- Health insurance
- Company phone and notebook
- Training oppurtunities and continuous professional development (language trainings and professional trainings as well)
- Travel allowance
- Bilingual environment and international projects
- Oppurtinity to work in a modern office with coffee and drinks, under flexible working conditions
- Home office opportunity
- Regularly organized team events and team buildings (according to the actual COVID restrictions)
Place of Work: Budapest One Business Park (Budapest, XI.)
Start date: Immediately
Apply for the job
Please fill the form.