Global IT Operations Trainee
We are looking for professionals dedicated to innovation in our newly built DEKRA IT Nearshore Center. Want to be part of a constantly growing, innovative and multinational team? An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Global IT Division. Come and work as a Global IT Operations Trainee at DEKRA where we offer excellent benefits with opportunities to advance and develop in a team full of professionals.
You can expect tasks like...
- Handling basic OPS tickets and create documentation for the procedures
- Handling DEKRAs external vulnerability management findings according to the existing process
- Creating documentation and get to know the basic of SOC, gain understanding of Standard Security Operating models
- Review and revise KB articles for end users and transfer the interesting ones to Sharepoint Tips & Tricks
- Check KB articles for L1 Agents, raise questions, contact related people and refine the articles
- creating reports with different methods (e.g. stakeholder presentation, project status, market analysis)
You’ll make the best of yourself if you...
- ...are fluent in English
- ...are interested in gaining understanding of operational methods
- ...are a university student (preferably Business Informatics or comparable field, e.g. Applied Informatics)
- ...have around 20-25 hours/week to work
- ...have basic Operations Skills(e.g. you know different document handling/creation methods and are aware of basic IT methods )
- ...have an basic understanding about ticket handling, escalations, communication requirements
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours and conditions (you can schedule your working hours according to university)
- Opportunity to gain hands-on experience in several fields within different functions of a multinational company
- Long term career perspective, coaching
- Company phone and notebook
- Training opportunities and continuous professional development (language trainings and professional trainings as well)
- Bilingual environment and international projects
- Opportunity to work in a modern office with coffee and drinks
- Home office opportunity
- Regularly organized team building events
Place of work: Budapest One Business Park (Budapest, XI.)
Start date: 1st March
Apply: please send an email to email@example.com with your CV (English) attached
Apply for the job
Please fill the form.