Global Category Manager - Travel & Fleet
Since its foundation almost hundred years ago, the goal of DEKRA has been to ensure the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment. The company currently employs around 44,000 people all around the world.
Right now we are looking for IT professionals with dedication and commitment to innovation in our newly built DEKRA IT Nearshore Center. Want to be part of a constantly growing, innovative and multinational team?
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Global IT Division. Come and work as a Global Category Manager Travel & Fleet at DEKRA where we offer great benefits with opportunities to advance and develop in a team full of professionals.
What you will be doing:
- You will manage the DEKRA worldwide commodity group Travel & Fleet with framework and supply contracts across all contract lifecycles, i.e. from initiation (incl. tenders), through support, to termination
- You will be responsible for implementing the plan-to-strategy (P2S) process at commodity group level and the strategic source-to-contract (S2C) processes with a cross-regional focus
- You will ensure commodity group performance, incl.
- You maintain relationships and coordinate with internal stakeholders (e.g. travel department, fleet management) as well as external suppliers
- You negotiate prices and contracts confidently and routinely work in typical purchasing systems (ERP and SRM)
What makes you the best fitting candidate:
- Degree in business administration / economics / business informatics (or similar field) or 5 years of professional experience in procurement or similar functional areas
- Good market knowledge and strong affinity in travel and fleet management
- Expertise in procurement strategy and global sourcing processes
- Strong technical knowledge of procurement tools, methods, processes and strategies
- Good IT skills in Outlook, MS Office, SAP and SRM systems (e.g. Onventis)
- Fluency in German and English, other languages preferred
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Confident, friendly, polite and problem solving attitude.
What we offer:
- Long term career perspective
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Cafeteria and annual performance orianted bonus
- Health insurance
- Company phone and notebook
- Training oppurtunities and continuous professional development (language trainings and professional trainings as well)
- Travel allowance
- Bilingual environment and international projects
- Oppurtinity to work in a modern office with coffee and drinks, under flexible working conditions
- Home office opportunity (2 times per week)
- Regularly organized team events and team buildings (according to the actual COVID restrictions)
Place of Work: Budapest One Business Park (Budapest, XI.)
Start date: Immediately
Apply for the job
Please fill the form.