Global Procurement Trainee
Since its foundation in 1925, DEKRA has been ensuring the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment through a tradition of innovative thinking. This approach is something we strive to embrace, whether it's in the practical tasks our employees perform or in the community-shaping office life.
In just two years, DEKRA Nearshore Center has grown from a concept to a rapidly growing company that is a cornerstone of the parent company's global IT infrastructure.
Your contribution to achieving global safety, security, and sustainability:
- DEKRA Shop Catalogue Management
- Maintenance of catalogues and articles in the procurement system DEKRAshop by integrating article information provided by Global Procurement
- Uploading of excel sheets with complex catalogue data into the DEKRAshop
- Feeding existing catalogu data with search key words
- Aligning catalogues and articles with Global Procurement material groups (for better FiCo matching)
The more points that apply to you, the more you can earn with us:
- Preference for working with data, analytical, structural work style with preference for details, basic understanding of Excel
- Student status and have around 20-25 hours/week to work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and basic German language knowledge
- Believing that the whole is more than the sum of its parts: a.k.a. teamwork is essential to move forward
- Being eager to share knowledge across departments and being open to acquire knowledge from others too
- Taking education and self-development as a fundamental part of your routine
- Thinking that a workplace is not just a place to work, but a social environment as well
In return, we are offering you:
- Flexible working hours and conditions (you can schedule your working hours according to university)
- Opportunity to gain hands-on working experience in multinational environment
- Long term career perspective
- Company phone and notebook
- Training opportunities and continuous professional development (language trainings and professional trainings as well)
- Bilingual environment and international projects
- Opportunity to work in a modern office with coffee and drinks
- Home office opportunity
- Regularly organised team events and team buildings (according to the actual COVID restrictions)
Place of Work: Budapest One Business Park (Budapest, XI.)
Still not convinced? Then take this as an invitation – come and see where and how we are working over a coffee or at the foosball table!
Apply for the job
Please fill the form.