Information Security Internal Auditor
Since its foundation in 1925, DEKRA has been ensuring the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment through a tradition of innovative thinking. This approach is something we strive to embrace, whether it's in the practical tasks our employees perform or in the community-shaping office life.
In just two years, DEKRA Nearshore Center has grown from a concept to a rapidly growing company that is a cornerstone of the parent company's global IT infrastructure.
Your contribution to achieving global safety, security, and sustainability:
- Checking the audits executed in the companies in the DEKRA group, planning and executing audits
- Following the remediation activities, verifying the closure or the risk acceptance in collaboration with the risk manager
- Ensure an independent evaluation of security status of DEKRA companies and central processes
- Establish the target environment and manage auditing activities
- Define audit scope, objectives, and criteria to audit against, develop an audit schedule
- Review target of evaluation, security objectives and requirements based on the risk profile
- Audit conformity with infosecurity-related applicable corporate and local policies
- Execute the audit plan and collect evidence and measurements
- Maintain and protect the integrity of audit records
- Develop and communicate conformity assessment, audit, and maintenance reports
- Monitor risk remediation activities
- Report status of activities
- Attend meetings of the Information Security Group and support Cyber Defence team to ensure timely closure of detected non-conformities or risk is accepted.
- Organize and work in a systematic and deterministic way based on evidence
- Follow and practice auditing frameworks, standards and methodologies, apply auditing tools and techniques
- Analyze business processes to identify weaknesses and ineffective controls
- Collect, evaluate, maintain, and protect auditing information
- Audit with integrity, being impartial and independent
The more points that apply to you, the more you can earn with us:
- Owning skills with min. 3 years’ experience in the field of Information Security Audit, familiarity with Infosecurity controls and standards, mainly ISO 27000 suite and TISAX, Infosecurity recommendations and best practices, Auditing standards, methodologies, and frameworks, owning auditing-related certifications, good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Applications (Sharepoint, Teams, Word, Excel,..), Base knowledge of PowerBI tool
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in German and English
- Having higher education - University Degree or several years of relevant working experience
- Believing that the whole is more than the sum of its parts: a.k.a. teamwork is essential to move forward
- Being eager to share knowledge across departments and being open to acquire knowledge from others too
- Taking education and self-development as a fundamental part of your routine
- Thinking that a workplace is not just a place to work, but a social environment as well
In return, we are offering you:
- A full week to onboard and get to know us – guided by your personal buddy
- Company notebook and phone with unlimited calls and data - for personal usage too
- Travel allowance & several cafeteria options
CAREER & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Long term career perspective ensured by a personal development plan and coaching opportunity
- Continuous professional development: training opportunities for both hard and soft skills – Udemy, Microsoft ESI, language classes and many more!
- We value your achievements: the annual bonus is based on your performance
- Enjoy the fruits in the kitchen
- Several ergonomic asset options – like walking pads for meetings or taking a break
- Medicover health insurance (Blue Package)
- Did we mention that the office rooftop has a running track?
DIVERSE COMMUNITY & CULTURE
- Bilingual environment & international projects
- Regularly organized team events
- Charity and other CSR projects in working hours
- We build on trust - we can provide flexible options to ensure your work-life balance
- Brand new office with everyting you need: coffee, drinks, fruits and specific areas tailored to your needs – focus or collaboration work, phone booth, social room and many more!
- Easy accessibility with public transport and car as well
- Hybrid workplace: social engagement in the office and home office opportunity (2 days/week)
Place of Work: Budapest One Business Park (Budapest, XI.)
Still not convinced? Then take this as an invitation – come and see where and how we are working over a coffee or at the foosball table!
Apply for the job
Please fill the form.