Since its foundation in 1925, DEKRA has been ensuring the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment through a tradition of innovative thinking. This approach is something we strive to embrace, whether it's in the practical tasks our employees perform or in the community-shaping office life.
In just two years, DEKRA Nearshore Center has grown from a concept to a rapidly growing company that is a cornerstone of the parent company's global IT infrastructure.
Your contribution to achieving global safety, security, and sustainability:
- Experience in working in a VMWare based virtualization platform to support a massive amount of services/applications building on top of it.
- Deep understand VMWare technologies including vSphere ESXi, DRS, HA, Hostprofile, Cluster vSwitches, vCenter, vSAN, etc.
- Familiar with Vmware upgrade, vRealize operation and DELL OME.
- Familiar with DELL hardware technologies that VMWare runs on, include Bare Metal servers, FC SAN Storage, etc.
- Scripting skills in using VMware PowerCLI, PowerShell.
- Knowledge of Vmware KPI, Vmware vRealize Automation, Veeam backup, Rubik is a huge plus.
- Creating and maintain well documented knowledge base and be a mentor of junior engineers.
- Take on call role and respond quickly to emergency bridge and provide quick and effective solutions to minimize system downtime
- strong experience in the design, implementation, and support of core Windows server infrastructure (2012R2 - 2019) in a complex and corporate environment (Server deployment, vulnerability management, GPO, Hardening, etc.)
- Experienced in Automated server deployment with packaging using vb, wmi, powershell, etc.
- Familiar with windows patch management process including testing, deployment staging, troubleshooting, reporting and documentation with different tools not limited to WSUS, SCCM, DSM, etc.
- Familiar with Active Directory, AD trust, DNS, Certificate Services, ADFS, SAML, SSO, IIS
- Deep Knowledge of Windows Server systems including registry, eventlog, group policy, powershell script to find the root cause for 3rd level support troubleshooting
- Experienced in Microsoft defender endpoint onboarding / offboarding / device group / ASR / GPO etc.
- Support for the Windows Server and Virtualization Infrastructure, the audit and compliance and server hardware configuration (BIOS, RAID, iDRAC, etc.) and maintenance in the Datacenter
- Work with teams like Network, Cloud, Operation and Security to ensure the server environment is secure and performing satisfactorily
- Basic knowledge with SQL, Veeam backup/recovery, storage is required
The more points that apply to you, the more you can earn with us:
- Familiar with Centralized global hub infrastructure
- Working under pressure and self-driven attitude
- Be able to communicate in an effective way and build rapport with local / regional / global team members, management, stakeholders, infrastructure teams and interface groups using a variety of techniques, from initiation to close
- 5+ years' experience in managing middle to large scale VMWare based hardware/software environment.
- 5+ years' experience of Windows Server Administration
- Strong analytical, communication (both written and verbal), and problem-solving skills.
- Strong experience handling escalation situations
- Work with outsource provider to ensure they are enabled to meet SLAs and KPIs per supplier contract
- Continuously adapt and prioritize constantly changing environment and business requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of fundamental infrastructure services TCP/IP, DNS, NTP, SSH, SAML, PKI.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Believing that the whole is more than the sum of its parts: a.k.a. teamwork is essential to move forward
- Being eager to share knowledge across departments and being open to acquire knowledge from others too
- Taking education and self-development as a fundamental part of your routine
- Thinking that a workplace is not just a place to work, but a social environment as well
In return, we are offering you:
- A full week to onboard and get to know us – guided by your personal buddy
- Company notebook and phone with unlimited calls and data - for personal usage too
- Travel allowance & several cafeteria options
CAREER & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Long term career perspective ensured by a personal development plan and coaching opportunity
- Continuous professional development: training opportunities for both hard and soft skills – Udemy, Microsoft ESI, language classes and many more!
- We value your achievements: the annual bonus is based on your performance
- Enjoy the fruits in the kitchen
- Several ergonomic asset options – like walking pads for meetings or taking a break
- Medicover health insurance (Blue Package)
- Did we mention that the office rooftop has a running track?
DIVERSE COMMUNITY & CULTURE
- Bilingual environment & international projects
- Regularly organized team events
- Charity and other CSR projects in working hours
- We build on trust - we can provide flexible options to ensure your work-life balance
- Brand new office with everyting you need: coffee, drinks, fruits and specific areas tailored to your needs – focus or collaboration work, phone booth, social room and many more!
- Easy accessibility with public transport and car as well
- Hybrid workplace: social engagement in the office and home office opportunity (2 days/week)
Place of Work: Budapest One Business Park (Budapest, XI.)
Still not convinced? Then take this as an invitation – come and see where and how we are working over a coffee or at the foosball table!
Apply for the job
Please fill the form.