Instructional Designer (SCORM)
Since its foundation almost hundred years ago, the goal of DEKRA has been to ensure the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment. The company currently employs around 46,000 people all around the world.
Right now we are looking for IT professionals with dedication and commitment to innovation in our newly built DEKRA IT Nearshore Center. Want to be part of a constantly growing, innovative and multinational team?
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Global IT Division. Come and work as an Instructional Designer (SCORM) at DEKRA where we offer great benefits with opportunities to advance and develop in a team full of professionals.
What you will be doing:
- Dekra Global Integrated IT is establishing a new team “Training Center for Business Side” to improve customer engagement and experience regarding IT Services and Products provided by Global Infrastructure & Operations (GIO). We seek someone who is enthusiastic about knowledge sharing and helping people regarding their questions and pain points.
- As an instructional designer, you will work closely with GIO internally and the training team to design and develop SCORM content e-learning courses on Dekra LMS platform.
- Familiar with GIO organization, processes and services; able to design and develop the SCORM training content for delivery via Dekra LMS e-learning platform; able to have the training content aligned with the reality of use in the various application scenarios.
- Work closely with GIO internally and the training team to align the training content and structure based on customers’ requests. Able to develop and structure the training courses with user perspective. Design training paths based on user story.
- Develop training programs (mainly on-line based) that are appropriate for targeted audiences and incorporate varied instructional design and delivery techniques.
- Develop materials and scripts that collects audiences’ feedbacks upon the training content and training programs, for example via questionnaires or surveys. Provide reports based on the feedbacks.
- Assessment, design, develop and maintain learning related documentation, such as learning objectives, assessments (e.g., quizzes, examinations), study aids (e.g., outlines, guides), interactive or real-time training courses, training videos and other accompanying documents on LMS.
- Work closely with HR, marketing and other departments to promote the training courses and enhance the training influence.
- Fulfill other tasks assigned by supervisor.
What makes you the best fitting candidate:
- Bachelor or above degree in Curriculum Development, Education or business required (Computer Science, Information Technology or other related major) from an accredited college/university.
- 3+ years working experience in designing, building and deploying instructor e-learning modules on LMS.
- Experience with multimedia and web design technologies including video conferencing/webinar technologies.
- Comprehensive understanding of SCORM and other usability standards, as well as user interface design methodologies.
- Adult learning principles and concepts. Development of creative and engaging training materials for adult audience, in a variety of formats and media as well as storyboarding and user guides.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills; enthusiastic about knowledge sharing and helping people regarding their questions and problems.
- Good team player, with strong ability to work closely with internal and external people
- Proficient in Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, MS Projects)
- Fluent in English is a must, another language is an advantage
What we offer:
- Long term career perspective
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Cafeteria and annual performance-oriented bonus
- Health insurance
- Company phone and notebook
- Training opportunities and continuous professional development (language trainings and professional trainings as well)
- Travel allowance
- Bilingual environment and international projects
- Opportunity to work in a modern office with coffee and drinks, under flexible working conditions
- Home office opportunity (2 times per week)
- Regularly organized team events and team buildings (according to the actual COVID restrictions)
Place of Work: Budapest One Business Park (Budapest, XI.)
Start date: Immediately
Apply for the job
Please fill the form.