L2 Client Administrator
Since its foundation in 1925, DEKRA has been ensuring the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment through a tradition of innovative thinking. This approach is something we strive to embrace, whether it's in the practical tasks our employees perform or in the community-shaping office life.
In just two years, DEKRA Nearshore Center has grown from a concept to a rapidly growing company that is a cornerstone of the parent company's global IT infrastructure.
Your contribution to achieving global safety, security, and sustainability:
- Lvl2 Client Admin/support/incident handling,
- experience in high level diagnostics & troubleshooting of Managed end-user devices
- act as Level 2 support on escalation from Level 1 to solve complex incidents and provide Level 1 support in case of overflow of activities or dispatch it to L3 for further investigation
- provide daily reporting activities to L2 Coordinator
- provide high quality daily support end-users in standard services (standard requests and incidents)
- proactively identify operational issues and system management activities
- support other Group IT entities in the daily management of systems
- create Knowledgebase articles for our business
- ensure all operational procedures, monitoring and support procedures are up-to-date and executed as required
- guarantee efficient incident management, meaning incident resolution under the SLA
The more points that apply to you, the more you can earn with us:
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent diploma in IT
- Or to have minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar function
- Experience in high level diagnostics & troubleshooting of Managed end-user devices
- You are proactive, curious, and flexible and you collaborate with others to solve incidents/ problems
- Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills across IT, management, business units and internal clients
- Good to have: German language, An ITIL certification is preferable Knowledge of Scripting (PowerShell)
In return, we are offering you:
- A full week to onboard and get to know us – guided by your personal buddy
- Company notebook and phone with unlimited calls and data - for personal usage too
- Travel allowance & several cafeteria options
CAREER & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Long term career perspective ensured by a personal development plan and coaching opportunity
- Continuous professional development: training opportunities for both hard and soft skills – Udemy, Microsoft ESI, language classes and many more!
- We value your achievements: the annual bonus is based on your performance
- Enjoy the fruits in the kitchen
- Several ergonomic asset options – like walking pads for meetings or taking a break
- Medicover health insurance (Blue Package)
- Did we mention that the office rooftop has a running track?
DIVERSE COMMUNITY & CULTURE
- Bilingual environment & international projects
- Regularly organized team events
- Charity and other CSR projects in working hours
- We build on trust - we can provide flexible options to ensure your work-life balance
- Brand new office with everyting you need: coffee, drinks, fruits and specific areas tailored to your needs – focus or collaboration work, phone booth, social room and many more!
- Easy accessibility with public transport and car as well
- Hybrid workplace: social engagement in the office and home office opportunity (2 days/week)
Place of Work: Budapest One Business Park (Budapest, XI.)
Still not convinced? Then take this as an invitation – come and see where and how we are working over a coffee or at the foosball table!
Apply for the job
Please fill the form.