Process and Practice Coordinator
Since its foundation almost hundred years ago, the goal of DEKRA has been to ensure the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment. The company currently employs around 46,000 people all around the world.
Right now we are looking for IT professionals with dedication and commitment to innovation in our newly built DEKRA IT Nearshore Center. Want to be part of a constantly growing, innovative and multinational team?
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Global IT Division. Come and work as a (Senior) Process and Practice Coordinator at DEKRA where we offer great benefits with opportunities to advance and develop in a team full of professionals.
What you will be doing:
- In SGC (Strategy, Security and Governance Communities) Strategy, Portfolio and Planning we aim to be the global and strategic partner of the whole of global DEKRA IT by shaping the global IT strategy, planning and steering the strategic portfolio, ensuring the adoption of DEKRA PM standards, developing organization and people, and shaping and steering communication within the GIIT community.
- As a (Senior) Process Coordinator you will be in charge of the Global IT Process Landscape.
- You will steer and shape the global approach for process implementation and process-based reporting.
- Steer and shape the implementation of global processes of Global Integrated IT
- Ensure the attainment of documentation framework according to BMPN
- Coordinate with process owners, users and stakeholders
- Listen to user requirements and actively strive towards optimization of processes
What makes you the best fitting candidate:
- Experience in global process management
- Understanding on process and performance implementation and optimization
- Knowledge of general process modeling and BPMN
- Understanding of international collaboration
- Fluent communication skills in English language
- Proficiency in German language in speech
- Project management and coordination experience
- University Degree in Business Administration, Business Analytics or Business Informatics or alternatively first experiences in IT or other customer facing projects
- Analytic mindset and problem-solving skills
- Basic understand of Signavio or other similar process modeling tool
- Capacity to grasp, understand and visualize complex situations and contexts
- Understanding of business process modeling and requirement management design of business processes is a plus
- Passion for mastering challenges and thinking out of the box
- Customer facing experience in whatever context
- Organizational skills in structuring of diverse activity streams
- Ability and experience in working in international teams
- Advance knowledge or affinity of MS PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of data-based reporting and visualization (preferent using PowerBI) is a plus
What we offer
- Long term career perspective
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Cafeteria and annual performance-oriented bonus
- Health insurance
- Company phone and notebook
- Training opportunities and continuous professional development (language trainings and professional trainings as well)
- Travel allowance
- Bilingual environment and international projects
- Opportunity to work in a modern office with coffee and drinks, under flexible working conditions
- Home office opportunity (2 times per week)
- Regularly organized team events and team buildings (according to the actual COVID restrictions)
Place of Work: Budapest One Business Park (Budapest, XI.)
Start date: Immediately
Apply for the job
Please fill the form.