Process Expert - Customer Success
Since its foundation almost hundred years ago, the goal of DEKRA has been to ensure the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment. The company currently employs around 46,000 people all around the world.
Right now we are looking for IT professionals with dedication and commitment to innovation in our newly built DEKRA IT Nearshore Center. Want to be part of a constantly growing, innovative and multinational team?
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Global IT Division. Come and work as a Process Expert - Customer Success at DEKRA where we offer great benefits with opportunities to advance and develop in a team full of professionals.
What you will be doing:
- Dekra Global Integrated IT is establishing a new team “Customer Success & Optimization Team” to improve customer satisfaction and experience regarding IT Services and Products provided by Global Infrastructure & Operations (GIO). We seek someone who is enthusiastic about listening customers feedbacks and helping customers efficiently regarding the pain points and root causes elimination.
- As a Customer Success Process Expert, you will work closely with our Customer Success Managers for different regions, facilitate internal communication, drive and control global strategy implementation and standards and processes harmonization.
- Support Customer Success team leader to design strategy and standards, customer analysis criteria and approach methodology. Help and coordinate global GIO customers analysis and customer tiering.
- Build a dashboard showing global customers overview with customers pain points and current status of pain points resolutions and prioritization. Run regular report based on collected input from regional Customer Success Managers.
- Drive and manage process improvement initiatives based on customers feedbacks; coordinate the cooperation between regional legal entity and global organizations. Work closely with GIO Projects, Planning & Processes (PPP) department to ensure the raised initiatives comply with GIO strategy and standards.
- Work closely with GIO services owners and process owners; be familiar with GIO organization, processes and services and GIO services roadmap; understand the interconnects and dependencies of our business services and technical services.
- Facilitate and coordinate GIO global customer satisfaction survey; help with drafting standards and template, design processes and reporting.
- Work together with Dekra marketing and cross functional units to promote IT image with customer-oriented initiatives.
What makes you the best fitting candidate:
- Bachelor or above degree in IT Management, Information Management & Information System or other related major from an accredited college/university.
- 1-3 years working experience as Process Expert or Project Management, in IT Infrastructure & Operations area.
- Basic ITIL knowledge, ITSM knowledge; ServiceNow ITSM experience; or at least willing to learn IT Infrastructure & Operations knowledge.
- Proficient in Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, MS Projects)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Global mindset and experience with global SSC team
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Good team player, with strong ability to work closely with internal and external people
- Passion to continually learn & acquire business, technical & application related skills
- Mixed-culture background, flexible and readiness for traveling
- Fluent in English is a must, German is nice to have
What we offer:
- Long term career perspective
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Cafeteria and annual performance-oriented bonus
- Health insurance
- Company phone and notebook
- Training opportunities and continuous professional development (language trainings and professional trainings as well)
- Travel allowance
- Bilingual environment and international projects
- Opportunity to work in a modern office with coffee and drinks, under flexible working conditions
- Home office opportunity (2 times per week)
- Regularly organized team events and team buildings (according to the actual COVID restrictions)
Place of Work: Budapest One Business Park (Budapest, XI.)
Start date: Immediately
Apply for the job
Please fill the form.