Project Coordinator Service Desk
Since its foundation in 1925, DEKRA has been ensuring the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment through a tradition of innovative thinking. This approach is something we strive to embrace, whether it's in the practical tasks our employees perform or in the community-shaping office life.
In just two years, DEKRA Nearshore Center has grown from a concept to a rapidly growing company that is a cornerstone of the parent company's global IT infrastructure.
Your contribution to achieving global safety, security, and sustainability:
- Coordinate and support the setup of a new team and later on one-bye-on transformation of existing Service Desk into the DEKRA standard as part of the deployment of a standardized global IT across several countries in EMEA by
- Coordinate and support the analysis of the current support organization and structures
- Coordinate and work on the definition and further improvement of the new support concept based on a standardized global approach
- Be an active part of the deployment of the new concept, the further adaptation and implementation of new tools as well as of the training
- Organize and support the local staff during hyper-care phase
- Ensure a proper hand over of the entire support to the local staff after hyper-care phase
- Being the counterpart for local staff, perform regular assessments and support the local staff if necessary and continuously improve the support quality
- Support the ServiceNow team to continously improve the ServiceNow platform
- Record incidents and their resolution in tickets, walk the customer trough the problem-solving process or direct unresolved issues to next level or
The more points that apply to you, the more you can earn with us:
- Strong experience in project work min. 3 years’ and at least 1 year experience in the field of coordination
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of and experience with ticket systems, especially customization (Service Now would be a plus)
- Experience with training/coaching people (>1 years)
- General knowledge in IT processes according to ITIL
- Knowledge and experience in KPIs based quality management and 1st level support experience especially Windows 10 and Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) SharePoint, Teams and Azure Cloud
- Additional knowledge in one Big European language is a plus (German, French, Italian, Dutch)
In return, we are offering you:
- A full week to onboard and get to know us – guided by your personal buddy
- Company notebook and phone with unlimited calls and data - for personal usage too
- Travel allowance & several cafeteria options
CAREER & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Long term career perspective ensured by a personal development plan and coaching opportunity
- Continuous professional development: training opportunities for both hard and soft skills – Udemy, Microsoft ESI, language classes and many more!
- We value your achievements: the annual bonus is based on your performance
- Enjoy the fruits in the kitchen
- Several ergonomic asset options – like walking pads for meetings or taking a break
- Medicover health insurance (Blue Package)
- Did we mention that the office rooftop has a running track?
DIVERSE COMMUNITY & CULTURE
- Bilingual environment & international projects
- Regularly organized team events
- Charity and other CSR projects in working hours
- We build on trust - we can provide flexible options to ensure your work-life balance
- Brand new office with everyting you need: coffee, drinks, fruits and specific areas tailored to your needs – focus or collaboration work, phone booth, social room and many more!
- Easy accessibility with public transport and car as well
- Hybrid workplace: social engagement in the office and home office opportunity (2 days/week)
Place of Work: Budapest One Business Park (Budapest, XI.)
Still not convinced? Then take this as an invitation – come and see where and how we are working over a coffee or at the foosball table!
Apply for the job
Please fill the form.