Project Management Trainee
We are looking for professionals dedicated to innovation in our newly built DEKRA IT Nearshore Center. Want to be part of a constantly growing, innovative and multinational team? An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Global IT Division. Come and work as a Project Management Trainee at DEKRA where we offer excellent benefits with opportunities to advance and develop in a team full of professionals.
You can expect tasks like...
- creating learning materials for various IT projects and tools
- doing technology research, scouting and analysis
- taking part in creating frameworks for e.g. HR Systems, Project Management, Product Development
- creating reports with different methods (e.g. stakeholder presentation, project status, market analysis)
You’ll make the best of yourself if you...
- ...are fluent in English
- ...are interested in gaining practical experience in Product Management, Project Management and business IT Transformation
- ...are a university student (preferably Information Management or Business Informatics.... or comparable field, e.g. Applied Informatics, Leadership and Management)
- ...have around 20-25 hours/week to work
- ...have basic Project Management skills (e.g. you know different document handling/creation methods and are aware of the basic PMO tools)
- ...have presentation and facilitation skills
- ...have heard about SAP SuccessFactors or PPM and Power BI
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours and conditions (you can schedule your working hours according to university)
- Opportunity to gain hands-on experience in several fields within different functions of a multinational company
- Long term career perspective, coaching
- Company phone and notebook
- Training opportunities and continuous professional development (language trainings and professional trainings as well)
- Bilingual environment and international projects
- Opportunity to work in a modern office with coffee and drinks
- Home office opportunity
- Regularly organized team building events
Place of work: Budapest One Business Park (Budapest, XI.)
Start date: 1st of March
Apply for the job
Please fill the form.