Project Manager VI Platform
Since its foundation in 1925, DEKRA has been ensuring the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment through a tradition of innovative thinking. This approach is something we strive to embrace, whether it's in the practical tasks our employees perform or in the community-shaping office life.
In just two years, DEKRA Nearshore Center has grown from a concept to a rapidly growing company that is a cornerstone of the parent company's global IT infrastructure.
Your contribution to achieving global safety, security, and sustainability:
- Plan projects which coordinate with every infrastructure team to support adoption of new technology, implementation of automation, and standardization of technology and process
- Create accountability with clear progress reporting based on a deep understanding of where barriers to execution exist
- Define, build, and lead cross-functional programs to deliver end-to-end solutions which solve various problems in technical and business domains
- Planning and control of cooperation between internal resources and external partners and suppliers as well as overarching stakeholder management
- Coordination of IT teams in national and international projects with internal and external of IT teams in national and international programs and projects with internal and external project partners
- Controlling and reporting, monitoring, and ensuring the successful implementation (content, time, budget) of the infrastructure solutions
- Model-specific specification (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), evaluation and introduction of new IT infrastructure solutions
- Innovation management and continuous market comparison regard to IT infrastructure solutions, innovative service concepts and service models
- Strategic and operational project planning
The more points that apply to you, the more you can earn with us:
- Owning skills with min. 3 years’ experience in the field of IT project management (planning and controlling with focus on IT Managed services, IT solution design, IT infrastructure, IT service and support concepts), leading international project teams
- Experience in the field if IT architecture for IT infrastructure solutions and platforms, server and workplace, data storage and integration, network and directory technologies, cloud infrastructures (MS Azure IaaS, PaaS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Having higher education - Completed degree in computer science, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, or comparable qualifications, certification (ITIL, QM, IPMA/GPM, PMI, PRINCE2)
- Believing that the whole is more than the sum of its parts: a.k.a. teamwork is essential to move forward
- Being eager to share knowledge across departments and being open to acquire knowledge from others too
- Taking education and self-development as a fundamental part of your routine
- Thinking that a workplace is not just a place to work, but a social environment as well
In return, we are offering you:
- A full week to onboard and get to know us – guided by your personal buddy
- Company notebook and phone with unlimited calls and data - for personal usage too
- Travel allowance & several cafeteria options
CAREER & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Long term career perspective ensured by a personal development plan and coaching opportunity
- Continuous professional development: training opportunities for both hard and soft skills – Udemy, Microsoft ESI, language classes and many more!
- We value your achievements: the annual bonus is based on your performance
- Enjoy the fruits in the kitchen
- Several ergonomic asset options – like walking pads for meetings or taking a break
- Medicover health insurance (Blue Package)
- Did we mention that the office rooftop has a running track?
DIVERSE COMMUNITY & CULTURE
- Bilingual environment & international projects
- Regularly organized team events
- Charity and other CSR projects in working hours
- We build on trust - we can provide flexible options to ensure your work-life balance
- Brand new office with everyting you need: coffee, drinks, fruits and specific areas tailored to your needs – focus or collaboration work, phone booth, social room and many more!
- Easy accessibility with public transport and car as well
- Hybrid workplace: social engagement in the office and home office opportunity (2 days/week)
Place of Work: Budapest One Business Park (Budapest, XI.)
Still not convinced? Then take this as an invitation – come and see where and how we are working over a coffee or at the foosball table!
Apply for the job
Please fill the form.