Project Coordinator (IT Planning)
Since its foundation almost hundred years ago, the goal of DEKRA has been to ensure the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment. The company currently employs around 44,000 people all around the world.
Right now we are looking for IT professionals with dedication and commitment to innovation in our newly built DEKRA IT Nearshore Center. Want to be part of a constantly growing, innovative and multinational team?
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Global IT Division. Come and work as a Project Coordinator (IT Planning) at DEKRA where we offer great benefits with opportunities to advance and develop in a team full of professionals.
What you will be doing:
The department of IT Planning orchestrates and manages global IT Strategic Planning activities as well as all activities fostering IT organizational development. As an IT Planning Project Coordinator you will design and steer organizational projects in the implementation of these activities. Your task will be to organize and plan the implementation. You will evaluate and define required actions and steer and perform the needed activities, delegating where needed.
- Define, evaluate and plan requirements for organizational projects
- Coordinate project related activities and planning under supervision of the Head of IT Planning
- Ensure project reporting and result visualization under given methodologies
- Actively implement and push project activities to reach the defined project goals
What makes you the best fitting candidate:
- University Degree in Business Administration, Business Analytics or Business Informatics or alternatively first experiences in IT or other customer facing projects
- Understanding of international collaboration
- Fluent communication skills in English language
- Project management and coordination experience
- Knowledge of PowerBI functions and reporting
- Analytic mindset and problem-solving skills
- Capacity to grasp, understand and visualize complex situations and contexts
- Passion for mastering challenges and thinking out of the box
- Customer facing experience in whatever context
- Organizational skills in structuring of diverse activity streams
- Ability and experience in working in international teams
- Advance knowledge or affinity of MS PowerPoint
What we offer:
- Long term career perspective
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Cafeteria and annual performance orianted bonus
- Health insurance
- Company phone and notebook
- Training oppurtunities and continuous professional development (language trainings and professional trainings as well)
- Travel allowance
- Bilingual environment and international projects
- Oppurtinity to work in a modern office with coffee and drinks, under flexible working conditions
- Home office opportunity (2 times per week)
- Regularly organized team events and team buildings (according to the actual COVID restrictions)
Place of Work: Budapest One Business Park (Budapest, XI.)
Start date: Immediately
Apply for the job
Please fill the form.