Regional Buyer IT - Professional Services
Since its foundation almost hundred years ago, the goal of DEKRA has been to ensure the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment. The company currently employs around 44,000 people all around the world.
Right now we are looking for IT professionals with dedication and commitment to innovation in our newly built DEKRA IT Nearshore Center. Want to be part of a constantly growing, innovative and multinational team?
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Global IT Division. Come and work as a Regional Buyer IT / Professional Services at DEKRA where we offer great benefits with opportunities to advance and develop in a team full of professionals.
What you will be doing:
- Procurement activities, including the selection and contracting of suppliers (from sourcing to contracting).
- In addition, negotiation of contracts
- Project work and contribution to optimization
- Processes and contribution to value creation
- Ensure smooth running of operational activities, operational procurement processes (from procurement to payment)
- Ensure contracting and master data management through electronic procurement applications (SAPMM/SRM tool)
- You are also responsible for the selection, qualification, development and maintenance of regional and international suppliers (supplier management)
- Operational support to our departments and national sites
What makes you the best fitting candidate:
- Business administration, economics or related degree with a focus on procurement, supply chain
- First professional experience in procurement or related field
- Negotiation skills, results-oriented
- Flexibility, ability to work under pressure
- Good IT skills, in particular MS-Office, SAP-MM, SRM tools
- Good knowledge of English and German
What we offer:
- Long term career perspective
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Cafeteria and annual performance orianted bonus
- Health insurance
- Company phone and notebook
- Training oppurtunities and continuous professional development (language trainings and professional trainings as well)
- Travel allowance
- Bilingual environment and international projects
- Oppurtinity to work in a modern office with coffee and drinks, under flexible working conditions
- Home office opportunity (2 times per week)
- Regularly organized team events and team buildings (according to the actual COVID restrictions)
Place of Work: Budapest One Business Park (Budapest, XI.)
Start date: Immediately
Apply for the job
Please fill the form.