Senior Data Engineer
Since its foundation almost hundred years ago, the goal of DEKRA has been to ensure the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment. The company currently employs around 44,000 people all around the world.
Right now we are looking for IT professionals with dedication and commitment to innovation in our newly built DEKRA IT Nearshore Center. Want to be part of a constantly growing, innovative and multinational team?
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Global IT Division. Come and work as a Senior Data Engineer at DEKRA where we offer great benefits with opportunities to advance and develop in a team full of professionals.
What you will be doing:
- Contribute to the design, build, operation, and maintenance of DEKRA’s global Data, AI and Analytics platform, including sourcing and ingestion of data from within the DEKRA group.
- Participate in the data ingestion and integration within the Master Data Platforms, supporting the integration of it within Global Data Platform.
- Communicate, and promote the strategic direction of DEKRA’s global Data, AI and Analytics platform.
- Build relationships with data users across the DEKRA group to support and promote the use of the Data, AI and Analytics platform and alignment with DEKRA’s Digital Platforms Strategy.
- Provide technical leadership and advice in solutions design and evaluation of new Data, AI & Analytics technologies.
- Alignment and co-development of DEKRA International Applications Development standards, best practice, and methodology.
- Support Business Data Governance & Analysts teams in the use of the platform and related projects and promote data governance and quality practices across the DEKRA group.
- Develop and maintain data related entity, canonical data format, glossary, and data catalogues for wider business use.
We need someone who has:
- Five or more years’ hands on experience with Master Data Management, ETL, and related technology disciplines in a large-scale multinational environment specially with MS Azure Tools.
- Tertiary IT qualification in Computer Science, related discipline or equivalent industry experience required.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Expert Knowledge of ETL, Data Governance & Quality, Database, Data Lake, Data Bricks, Azure Data Factory, and cloud technology.
- Experience in Master Data Tools such as: Informatica EDQ, Axon, EDC…
- Agile methods, technology product management and continuous integration and delivery
- Management of senior stakeholders, business requirements and outcomes
- Design and build of cloud (Azure preferred) services experience with a strong emphasis on scalability, availability, and reliability.
- Working Knowledge on SQL and Python queries will be appreciated
What we offer:
- Long term career perspective
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Cafeteria and annual performance orianted bonus
- Health insurance
- Company phone and notebook
- Training oppotunities and continuous professional development (language trainings and professional trainings as well)
- Travel allowance
- Bilingual environment and international projects
- Opportunity to work in a modern office with coffee and drinks, under flexible working conditions
- Home office opportunity
- Regularly organized team events and team buildings (according to the actual COVID restrictions)
Place of Work: Budapest One Business Park (Budapest, XI.)
Start date: Immediately
Apply for the job
Please fill the form.