Senior Network Engineer
Since its foundation almost hundred years ago, the goal of DEKRA has been to ensure the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment. The company currently employs around 44,000 people all around the world.
Right now we are looking for IT professionals with dedication and commitment to innovation. Want to be part of a constantly growing, innovative and multinational team?
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Global IT Division. Come and work as a Senior Network Engineer at DEKRA where we offer great benefits with opportunities to advance and develop in a team full of professionals.
What you will be doing:
- Design and implement network concepts for LAN, WAN, data center and Cloud.
- Design, implement and maintain network security solutions (firewall’s, load balancers, WAF’s)
- Facilitate and support migration and network transformation projects
- Analyze, debug and solve network issues and interruptions
- 2nd and 3rd level support for network solutions
- Participate in on-call rotation to provide after-hours support
We need someone who has:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field with 3+ years relevant work experience
- Minimum of CCNA or equivalent Network Certifications required, CCNP preferred
- Working knowledge of major vendor’s router, switch, and firewall configuration and troubleshooting commands (Cisco, Palo Alto, Checkpoint)
- Experience of Cisco ACI is a plus
- Experience with WAF / Load Balancing technologies
- In-depth experience in routing and switching (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, VLAN, STP)
- Experience with security (IPsec, SSL-VPN, NAT, GRE)
- Experience designing and implementing high availability and SD-WAN network solution
- Knowledge of Azure cloud network architecture, certification a plus
- Positive attitude with the ability to multitask and work effectively with minimum supervision
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners as well as clients
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on mentality, in a targeted and structured way
What we offer:
- Long term career perspective
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Home office opportunity
- Cafeteria and annual performance orientated bonus
- Health insurance - Company phone and notebook
- Training opportunities and continuous professional development (language trainings and professional trainings as well)
- Travel allowance
- Bilingual environment and international projects
- Opportunity to work in a modern office with coffee and drinks, under flexible working conditions
- Regularly organized team events and team buildings (according to the actual COVID restrictions)
Place of work: Budapest One Business Park (Budapest, XI. district)
Start date: immediately
Apply for the job
Please fill the form.