Senior Azure Developer
Since its foundation in 1925, DEKRA has been ensuring the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment through a tradition of innovative thinking. This approach is something we strive to embrace, whether it's in the practical tasks our employees perform or in the community-shaping office life.
In just two years, DEKRA Nearshore Center has grown from a concept to a rapidly growing company that is a cornerstone of the parent company's global IT infrastructure.
Your contribution to achieving global safety, security, and sustainability:
- Implement, monitor, and maintain Azure cloud-native solutions, including major services related to compute, storage, network, and security
- Facilitate and support migration and cloud transformation projects
- Analyze, debug, and solve service issues and interruptions
- Create and maintain deployment templates (Bicep and ARM)
- Participate in performance optimization and infrastructure review tasks
- Test implementation (unit and integration)
- Create and maintain developer documentation
- Active participation in Scrum ceremonies/meetings
The more points that apply to you, the more you can earn with us:
- Has at least 2-3 years of experience with C#/.Net backend development
- Knows the basic cloud patterns, has hands-on experience with some of the Azure fundamentals technologies (Storage, App Service, …)
- Has good understanding of Asp.Net (Core) technology and common web development standards (OpenID - OAuth2, protocols, …)
- Understands SDLC processes and methodologies
- Has relevant Microsoft certificates (for example: AZ-204, AZ-104)
In return, we are offering you:
- A full week to onboard and get to know us – guided by your personal buddy
- Company notebook and phone with unlimited calls and data - for personal usage too
- Travel allowance & several cafeteria options
CAREER & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Long term career perspective ensured by a personal development plan and coaching opportunity
- Continuous professional development: training opportunities for both hard and soft skills – Udemy, Microsoft ESI, language classes and many more!
- We value your achievements: the annual bonus is based on your performance
- Enjoy the fruits in the kitchen
- Several ergonomic asset options – like walking pads for meetings or taking a break
- Medicover health insurance (Blue Package)
- Did we mention that the office rooftop has a running track?
DIVERSE COMMUNITY & CULTURE
- Bilingual environment & international projects
- Regularly organized team events
- Charity and other CSR projects in working hours
- We build on trust - we can provide flexible options to ensure your work-life balance
- Brand new office with everyting you need: coffee, drinks, fruits and specific areas tailored to your needs – focus or collaboration work, phone booth, social room and many more!
- Easy accessibility with public transport and car as well
- Hybrid workplace: social engagement in the office and home office opportunity (2 days/week)
Place of Work: Budapest One Business Park (Budapest, XI.)
Still not convinced? Then take this as an invitation – come and see where and how we are working over a coffee or at the foosball table!
Apply for the job
Please fill the form.