Senior Azure Engineer
Since its foundation almost hundred years ago, the goal of DEKRA has been to ensure the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment. The company currently employs around 44,000 people all around the world.
Right now we are looking for IT professionals with dedication and commitment to innovation. Want to be part of a constantly growing, innovative and multinational team?
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Global IT Division. Come and work as a Senior Azure Engineer at DEKRA where we offer great benefits with opportunities to advance and develop in a team full of professionals.
What you will be doing:
- Implement, monitor, and maintain Microsoft Azure solutions, including major services - related to compute, storage, network, and security
- Manage and secure user access to various servers and resources
- Implement and maintain Azure Active Directory connections incl. ADFS
- Manage cloud security, updates, patching, maintenance plans and backup/restores
- Facilitate and support migration and cloud transformation projects
- Analyze, debug and solve service issues and interruptions
- 1st and 2nd Level Support for Microsoft Azure platform solutions including standby-service
We need someone who has:
- Experience with Azure platform and experience with Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server
- Hands on experience working with cloud solutions
- Experience with cloud migration projects
- Experience designing and implementing high availability and dynamic scalability solutions on Azure
- Proficiency in PowerShell scripting
What we offer:
- Long term career perspective
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Home office opportunity
- Cafeteria and annual performance orientated bonus
- Health insurance - Company phone and notebook
- Training opportunities and continuous professional development (language trainings and professional trainings as well)
- Travel allowance
- Bilingual environment and international projects
- Opportunity to work in a modern office with coffee and drinks, under flexible working conditions
- Regularly organized team events and team buildings (according to the actual COVID restrictions)
Place of work: Budapest One Business Park (Budapest, XI. district)
Start date: immediately
Apply for the job
Please fill the form.