Senior Consultant & Global IT Coordinator
Since its foundation almost hundred years ago, the goal of DEKRA has been to ensure the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment. The company currently employs around 46,000 people all around the world.
Right now we are looking for IT professionals with dedication and commitment to innovation in our newly built DEKRA IT Nearshore Center. Want to be part of a constantly growing, innovative and multinational team?
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Global IT Division. Come and work as a Senior Consultant & Global IT Coordinator at DEKRA where we offer great benefits with opportunities to advance and develop in a team full of professionals.
What you will be doing:
- Communication with internal and external Stakeholders in strategic IT Projects
- Organization of international events end meetings
- Qualifying the technical expertise provided within meetings and strategic projects
- Steering of international Initiatives
- Support the Development, Implementation and Communication of the Global IT strategy
- Representation of the CIO & Program Manager in Meetings and Decisions all around the globe
- Consulting of main Stakeholder in Executive Suit
What makes you the best fitting candidate:
- Deep technical knowledge across IT Domains
- Senior Project Management Experience
- Experience in international business
- You have a focused and self-organized working mode
- You are communicating actively in fluent English language
- Discovering the hidden connections and dependencies in Projects and Processes is your hobby
- Your work is solution oriented and you don’t hesitate to make decisions
- You can speak freely in front of groups and are able to communicate target group orientated, even with top level management
- Your schedule is flexible and can adopt to the needs of a global organization
- You have enough space in your passport to travel wherever DEKRA is needing you.
- Consulting attitude to help stakeholder to understand the way forward independently of their own level of understanding
What we offer:
- Long term career perspective
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Cafeteria and annual performance-oriented bonus
- Health insurance
- Company phone and notebook
- Training opportunities and continuous professional development (language trainings and professional trainings as well)
- Travel allowance
- Bilingual environment and international projects
- Opportunity to work in a modern office with coffee and drinks, under flexible working conditions
- Home office opportunity (2 times per week)
- Regularly organized team events and team buildings (according to the actual COVID restrictions)
Place of Work: Budapest One Business Park (Budapest, XI.)
Start date: Immediately
Apply for the job
Please fill the form.