Solutions and Training Consultant
Since its foundation almost hundred years ago, the goal of DEKRA has been to ensure the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment. The company currently employs around 46,000 people all around the world.
Right now we are looking for IT professionals with dedication and commitment to innovation in our newly built DEKRA IT Nearshore Center. Want to be part of a constantly growing, innovative and multinational team?
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Global IT Division. Come and work as an Solutions and Training Consultant at DEKRA where we offer great benefits with opportunities to advance and develop in a team full of professionals.
What you will be doing:
- Dekra Global Integrated IT is establishing a new team “Training Center for Business Side” to improve customer engagement and experience regarding IT Services and Products provided by Global Infrastructure & Operations (GIO). We seek someone who is enthusiastic about knowledge sharing and helping people regarding their questions and pain points.
- As a Training Specialist, you will work directly with our customers, including EVPs, CxOs, directors and managers in all Dekra Legal Entities globally, to onboard, train, and drive the adoption of customers behavior towards GIO rolled out solutions and services, so that customers would experience the maximum success via using GIO solutions and products efficiently and optimally.
- Familiar with GIO services portfolio and roadmap; understand deeply the interconnection between GIO services and products; be able to provide training and solutions-based consultancy for end users.
- Pay particular attention to customers by on-site visits or interviews; keep close contact with business side with focus of IT-related pain points and bottleneck; understand deeply the gap between customers’ behavior and the GIO solutions best practices; able to develop and provide customized training and consultancy services.
- Familiar with GIO organization and processes; able to explain GIO solutions with respect to organization and process.
- Conduct regular Business Reviews with customers to ensure GIO services and products are helping them meet their business goals.
- Work closely with GIO service owners and regional support center to find the gap and define topics and targeted customers regarding the consultancy services.
- Maintain training & consultancy related documentation, such as webinar record, workshop videos, training & consultancy material, and other accompanying documents.
- Work closely with marketing and other corresponding departments to promote the training and consultancy services and to enhance the influence.
What makes you the best fitting candidate:
- Bachelor or above degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related major from an accredited college/university.
- 3+ years working experience as IT consultant, project manager in IT infrastructure and operations area. Global IT infrastructure and operations project background would be preferred.
- Basic ITIL/ITSM knowledge.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills; enthusiastic about knowledge sharing and helping people regarding their questions and problems.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Good team player, with strong ability to work closely with internal and external people
- Passion to continually learn & acquire business, technical & application related skills
- Mixed-culture background, flexible and readiness for frequent traveling
- Fluent in English is a must, another language is an advantage
What we offer:
- Long term career perspective
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Cafeteria and annual performance-oriented bonus
- Health insurance
- Company phone and notebook
- Training opportunities and continuous professional development (language trainings and professional trainings as well)
- Travel allowance
- Bilingual environment and international projects
- Opportunity to work in a modern office with coffee and drinks, under flexible working conditions
- Home office opportunity (2 times per week)
- Regularly organized team events and team buildings (according to the actual COVID restrictions)
Place of Work: Budapest One Business Park (Budapest, XI.)
Start date: Immediately
Apply for the job
Please fill the form.