Support Enabling Representative
Since its foundation in 1925, DEKRA has been ensuring the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment through a tradition of innovative thinking. This approach is something we strive to embrace, whether it's in the practical tasks our employees perform or in the community-shaping office life.
In just two years, DEKRA Nearshore Center has grown from a concept to a rapidly growing company that is a cornerstone of the parent company's global IT infrastructure.
Your contribution to achieving global safety, security, and sustainability:
- be part of a new IT support concept, with the scope of deploying standardized global IT services across several countries in EMEA
- together with the Support Enabling Team, act as L1 service desk representative for the Nearshore Center employees
- help implement practices and processes around the global IT solutions and the corresponding knowledge system, as well as ticket routing processes between the local L1 IT teams and global L2
- analyze the current support organization in EMEA countries and deploy the new L1 support concept, in parallel with the infrastructure harmonization program
- support via onsite trainings the local L1 IT staff on the new technical solutions and assist the local staff during the hyper-care phase
- be the counterpart for local staff, perform regular assessments and support the local staff if necessary to continuously improve the support quality
- especially during the hyper-care phase as well as about 50% in daily business to cover legacy
- serve together with local support as the first point of contact for DEKRA employees seeking technical assistance over the phone, email or via Ticket-System
- perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- walk the customer through the problem-solving process and suggest improvements on procedures and processes
- record incidents and problems and their resolution in tickets
- support the ServiceNow team to continuously improve the ServiceNow platform and other departments
- process request with focus on Mailing, SPAM and Identity Management overall
The more points that apply to you, the more you can earn with us:
- solid experience in project work
- good knowledge of and experience with ticket systems, especially customization (those experience in ServiceNow would be a plus)
- knowledge of and first experience in KPIs based quality management
- general knowledge of IT processes according to ITIL
- deep knowledge of and experience in 1st level support
- good, broad-based IT knowledge, especially about Windows 10 and Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook), SharePoint, Teams and Azure Cloud
- interest on and experience in modern technologies
- very good English skills are required to collaborate with DEKRA employees worldwide
- good skills in one more main European language like German, French, Italian, Dutch, …
- availability to travel and perform onsite training when the new concept is released in a country
- believing that the whole is more than the sum of its parts: a.k.a. teamwork is essential to move forward
- being eager to share knowledge across departments and being open to acquire knowledge from others too
- taking education and self-development as a fundamental part of your routine
- thinking that a workplace is not just a place to work, but a social environment as well
In return, we are offering you:
- A full week to onboard and get to know us – guided by your personal buddy
- Company notebook and phone with unlimited calls and data - for personal usage too
- Travel allowance & several cafeteria options
CAREER & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Long term career perspective ensured by a personal development plan and coaching opportunity
- Continuous professional development: training opportunities for both hard and soft skills – Udemy, Microsoft ESI, language classes and many more!
- We value your achievements: the annual bonus is based on your performance
- Enjoy the fruits in the kitchen
- Several ergonomic asset options – like walking pads for meetings or taking a break
- Medicover health insurance (Blue Package)
- Did we mention that the office rooftop has a running track?
DIVERSE COMMUNITY & CULTURE
- Bilingual environment & international projects
- Regularly organized team events
- Charity and other CSR projects in working hours
- We build on trust - we can provide flexible options to ensure your work-life balance
- Brand new office with everyting you need: coffee, drinks, fruits and specific areas tailored to your needs – focus or collaboration work, phone booth, social room and many more!
- Easy accessibility with public transport and car as well
- Hybrid workplace: social engagement in the office and home office opportunity (2 days/week)
Place of Work: Budapest One Business Park (Budapest, XI.)
Still not convinced? Then take this as an invitation – come and see where and how we are working over a coffee or at the foosball table!
Apply for the job
Please fill the form.