Since its foundation in 1925, DEKRA has been ensuring the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment through a tradition of innovative thinking. This approach is something we strive to embrace, whether it's in the practical tasks our employees perform or in the community-shaping office life.
In just two years, DEKRA Nearshore Center has grown from a concept to a rapidly growing company that is a cornerstone of the parent company's global IT infrastructure.
Your contribution to achieving global safety, security, and sustainability:
- Dekra Global Integrated IT is establishing a new team “Training Center for Business Side” to improve customer engagement and experience regarding IT Services and Products provided by Global Infrastructure & Operations (GIO). We seek someone who is enthusiastic about knowledge sharing and helping people regarding their questions and pain points
- As a Training Specialist, you will work directly with our customers, including EVPs, CxOs, directors and managers in all Dekra Legal Entities globally, to onboard, train, and drive the adoption of customers behavior towards GIO rolled out solutions and services, so that customers would experience the maximum success via using GIO solutions and products efficiently and optimally
- Familiar with GIO organization, processes, services, and products; able to develop technical content and align it with the reality of use in the various application scenarios; able to deliver courses as an internal trainer
- Focus on 3-5 products/applications; responsible for training structure establishment to meet business needs. Capable of mapping content didactically and in a structured manner in training courses so that maximum success is achieved in continuing education
- Training plan design for customers, especially key users like EVPs, CxOs, directors and managers in all Dekra Legal Entities globally. Training plan implementation
- Maintain training related documentation, such as training record, training videos, training material and other accompanying documents
- Work closely with HR, marketing, and other corresponding departments to promote the training courses and enhance the training influence
- Fulfill other tasks assigned by supervisor
The more points that apply to you, the more you can earn with us:
- Bachelor or above degree in Curriculum Development, Education or business required (Computer Science, Information Technology or other related major) from an accredited college/university.
- 3+ years working experience as consultant, trainer or instructor in IT workplace area for end users of products like Microsoft office applications, ServiceNow, or cloud data services.
- Basic ITIL knowledge, ITSM knowledge.
- Docebo experience and knowledge of SCORM will be preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills; enthusiastic about knowledge sharing and helping people regarding their questions and problems.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Good team player, with strong ability to work closely with internal and external people
- Passion to continually learn & acquire business, technical & application related skills
- Mixed-culture background, flexible and readiness for traveling
- Fluent in English is a must, another language is an advantage
- Believing that the whole is more than the sum of its parts: a.k.a. teamwork is essential to move forward
- Being eager to share knowledge across departments and being open to acquire knowledge from others too
- Taking education and self-development as a fundamental part of your routine
- Thinking that a workplace is not just a place to work, but a social environment as well
In return, we are offering you:
- A full week to onboard and get to know us – guided by your personal buddy
- Company notebook and phone with unlimited calls and data - for personal usage too
- Travel allowance & several cafeteria options
CAREER & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Long term career perspective ensured by a personal development plan and coaching opportunity
- Continuous professional development: training opportunities for both hard and soft skills – Udemy, Microsoft ESI, language classes and many more!
- We value your achievements: the annual bonus is based on your performance
- Enjoy the fruits in the kitchen
- Several ergonomic asset options – like walking pads for meetings or taking a break
- Medicover health insurance (Blue Package)
- Did we mention that the office rooftop has a running track?
DIVERSE COMMUNITY & CULTURE
- Bilingual environment & international projects
- Regularly organized team events
- Charity and other CSR projects in working hours
- We build on trust - we can provide flexible options to ensure your work-life balance
- Brand new office with everyting you need: coffee, drinks, fruits and specific areas tailored to your needs – focus or collaboration work, phone booth, social room and many more!
- Easy accessibility with public transport and car as well
- Hybrid workplace: social engagement in the office and home office opportunity (2 days/week)
Place of Work: Budapest One Business Park (Budapest, XI.)
Still not convinced? Then take this as an invitation – come and see where and how we are working over a coffee or at the foosball table!
Apply for the job
Please fill the form.