Training Specialist (IT field)
Since its foundation in 1925, DEKRA has been ensuring the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment through a tradition of innovative thinking. This approach is something we strive to embrace, whether it's in the practical tasks our employees perform or in the community-shaping office life.
In just two years, DEKRA Nearshore Center has grown from a concept to a rapidly growing company that is a cornerstone of the parent company's global IT infrastructure.
Your contribution to achieving global safety, security, and sustainability:
- Familiar with GIO organization, processes, services, and products; able to develop technical content and align it with the reality of use in the various application scenarios; able to deliver courses as an internal trainer
- Focus on 3-5 products/applications; responsible for training structure establishment to meet business needs. Capable of mapping content didactically and in a structured manner in training courses so that maximum success is achieved in continuing education
- Training plan design for customers, especially key users like EVPs, CxOs, directors and managers in all Dekra Legal Entities globally. Training plan implementation
- Maintain training related documentation, such as training record, training videos, training material and other accompanying documents
- Work closely with HR, marketing, and other corresponding departments to promote the training courses and enhance the training influence
- Fulfill other tasks assigned by supervisor
The more points that apply to you, the more you can earn with us:
- Bachelor or above degree in Curriculum Development, Education or business required (Computer Science, Information Technology or other related major) from an accredited college/university
- 3+ years working experience as consultant or trainer or instructor in IT workplace area for end users of products like Microsoft Office applications, or Microsoft Power Platforms
- Basic ITIL knowledge, ITSM knowledge
- Docebo experience and knowledge of SCORM will be preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills; enthusiastic about knowledge sharing and helping people regarding their questions and problems
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Good team player, with strong ability to manage time, stress, and stakeholders.
- Passion to continually learn & acquire business, technical & application related skills
- Mixed-culture background, flexible and readiness for traveling
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken) is a must
In return, we are offering you:
- A full week to onboard and get to know us – guided by your personal buddy
- Company notebook and phone with unlimited calls and data - for personal usage too
- Travel allowance & several cafeteria options
CAREER & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Long term career perspective ensured by a personal development plan and coaching opportunity
- Continuous professional development: training opportunities for both hard and soft skills – Udemy, Microsoft ESI, language classes and many more!
- We value your achievements: the annual bonus is based on your performance
- Enjoy the fruits in the kitchen
- Several ergonomic asset options – like walking pads for meetings or taking a break
- Medicover health insurance (Blue Package)
- Did we mention that the office rooftop has a running track?
DIVERSE COMMUNITY & CULTURE
- Bilingual environment & international projects
- Regularly organized team events
- Charity and other CSR projects in working hours
- We build on trust - we can provide flexible options to ensure your work-life balance
- Brand new office with everyting you need: coffee, drinks, fruits and specific areas tailored to your needs – focus or collaboration work, phone booth, social room and many more!
- Easy accessibility with public transport and car as well
- Hybrid workplace: social engagement in the office and home office opportunity (2 days/week)
Place of Work: Budapest One Business Park (Budapest, XI.)
Still not convinced? Then take this as an invitation – come and see where and how we are working over a coffee or at the foosball table!
Apply for the job
Please fill the form.