Vulnerability Management Analyst
Since its foundation in 1925, DEKRA has been ensuring the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment through a tradition of innovative thinking. This approach is something we strive to embrace, whether it's in the practical tasks our employees perform or in the community-shaping office life.
In just two years, DEKRA Nearshore Center has grown from a concept to a rapidly growing company that is a cornerstone of the parent company's global IT infrastructure.
Your contribution to achieving global safety, security, and sustainability:
- Perform data collection in support of Attack Surface Management.
- Identify vulnerabilities, communicate risk, and verify root cause.
- Perform verification/validation/testing for vulnerabilities in external-facing web sites, web applications, and services; demonstrate exploitation steps and verify remediation/fixes.
- Develop custom tools and small utilities.
- Generate comprehensive reports, including detailed findings, exploitation procedures, and mitigation techniques.
The more points that apply to you, the more you can earn with us:
- min. 3 years’ relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Familiarity with common web vulnerabilities including: XSS, XXE, SQL Injection, Deserialization Attacks, Path Traversal Attacks, Remote Execution Flaws, and Authentication Flaws…
- Adherence to and enforcement of standards, policies and procedures as defined by best practice from NIST, OWASP, SANS and ISO27001/TISAX.
- Understanding of common web application frameworks and web-based APIs
- Experience with one or more scripting languages such as Python, Perl, PowerShell, Bash etc.
- Solid understanding of Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) gathering techniques in support of Attack Surface Management (subdomain discovery/enumeration, service and application enumeration, and content discovery, etc.)
- Ability to manage, organize, analyse, and present substantial amounts of data.
- Capable of working effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Believing that the whole is more than the sum of its parts: a.k.a. teamwork is essential to move forward
- Being eager to share knowledge across departments and being open to acquire knowledge from others too
- Taking education and self-development as a fundamental part of your routine
- Thinking that a workplace is not just a place to work, but a social environment as well
In return, we are offering you:
- A full week to onboard and get to know us – guided by your personal buddy
- Company notebook and phone with unlimited calls and data - for personal usage too
- Travel allowance & several cafeteria options
CAREER & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Long term career perspective ensured by a personal development plan and coaching opportunity
- Continuous professional development: training opportunities for both hard and soft skills – Udemy, Microsoft ESI, language classes and many more!
- We value your achievements: the annual bonus is based on your performance
- Enjoy the fruits in the kitchen
- Several ergonomic asset options – like walking pads for meetings or taking a break
- Medicover health insurance (Blue Package)
- Did we mention that the office rooftop has a running track?
DIVERSE COMMUNITY & CULTURE
- Bilingual environment & international projects
- Regularly organized team events
- Charity and other CSR projects in working hours
- We build on trust - we can provide flexible options to ensure your work-life balance
- Brand new office with everyting you need: coffee, drinks, fruits and specific areas tailored to your needs – focus or collaboration work, phone booth, social room and many more!
- Easy accessibility with public transport and car as well
- Hybrid workplace: social engagement in the office and home office opportunity (2 days/week)
Place of Work: Budapest One Business Park (Budapest, XI.)
Still not convinced? Then take this as an invitation – come and see where and how we are working over a coffee or at the foosball table!
Apply for the job
Please fill the form.