Web Developer Content Manager
Since its foundation in 1925, DEKRA has been ensuring the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment through a tradition of innovative thinking. This approach is something we strive to embrace, whether it's in the practical tasks our employees perform or in the community-shaping office life.
In just two years, DEKRA Nearshore Center has grown from a concept to a rapidly growing company that is a cornerstone of the parent company's global IT infrastructure.
Your contribution to achieving global safety, security, and sustainability:
- Implement and design new solutions and components for web applications in Nuxt/Vue and maintain them
- Integrating data from various back-end services via REST
- Defining and implementing APIs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Support the teams in understanding the defined features, create & refine user stories
- Communicate the features to team members and stakeholders
- Build relationships with development groups across the international DEKRA organization to support
- Promote the use of services with alignment to the DEKRA platform strategy
The more points that apply to you, the more you can earn with us:
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS, and Tailwind
- Basic knowledge of data and information security in web applications
- Working with GIIT
- Knowledge within WebStorm or Visual Studio Code and Atlassian tools is advantageous
- Comprehensive understanding of the agile methodology (Scrum / Kanban)
- Attitude for independent work and being proactive
- Being a passionate software developer
- having a high aspiration on quality by creating automated tests
- Basic infrastructure knowledge is advantageous as well as Docker and Azure
- Pragmatic and committed to life-long learning and excellence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Believing that the whole is more than the sum of its parts: a.k.a. teamwork is essential to move forward
- Being eager to share knowledge across departments and being open to acquire knowledge from others too
- Taking education and self-development as a fundamental part of your routine
- Thinking that a workplace is not just a place to work, but a social environment as well
In return, we are offering you:
- A full week to onboard and get to know us – guided by your personal buddy
- Company notebook and phone with unlimited calls and data - for personal usage too
- Travel allowance & several cafeteria options
CAREER & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Long term career perspective ensured by a personal development plan and coaching opportunity
- Continuous professional development: training opportunities for both hard and soft skills – Udemy, Microsoft ESI, language classes and many more!
- We value your achievements: the annual bonus is based on your performance
- Enjoy the fruits in the kitchen
- Several ergonomic asset options – like walking pads for meetings or taking a break
- Medicover health insurance (Blue Package)
- Did we mention that the office rooftop has a running track?
DIVERSE COMMUNITY & CULTURE
- Bilingual environment & international projects
- Regularly organized team events
- Charity and other CSR projects in working hours
- We build on trust - we can provide flexible options to ensure your work-life balance
- Brand new office with everyting you need: coffee, drinks, fruits and specific areas tailored to your needs – focus or collaboration work, phone booth, social room and many more!
- Easy accessibility with public transport and car as well
- Hybrid workplace: social engagement in the office and home office opportunity (2 days/week)
Place of Work: Budapest One Business Park (Budapest, XI.)
Still not convinced? Then take this as an invitation – come and see where and how we are working over a coffee or at the foosball table!
Apply for the job
Please fill the form.